- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
CBL1CB MR-16 (50W Max) Classic Mr-16 Bullet Light By Cast Lighting (Lamp Not Included)
This rugged solid sand-cast bronze MR-16 fixture is known as the workhorse of landscape lighting. It is virtually indestructible, weathers to a beautiful patina and survives the harshest of environmental conditions.Applications
Suitable for uplighting plant material, structures, and architectural features. A wide range of lamp wattages and beam angles; as well as optional lenses and louvers provide for maximum lighting design flexibility.Features
- Solid bronze shroud and body
- Solid Eurometal black Coated stake
- Extra-long shroud for glare control
- Knuckle adjusts to any angle
- Convex lens to prevent mineral build-up
- Pre-wired with 25' #16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- LED Retrofit for installed bullets. For new installation use CBLED141
- Dimensions and Weight: Knuckle and Body: 10" x 2.5" fully extended
- Stake: 8.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.)Lamp not included or MR-16 LED Lamp.
- Listing:a All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Knuckle: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, Continuously adjustable, secured with 303 stainless steel Philips Head screw.
- Shroud: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Locking Ring: Solid brass
- Stake: Solid Eurometal black Coated
- O-Rings: Silicone Rubber
- Lens: Covex borosilicate glass
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-16 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring. Aluminum heat reflector
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
This was a replacement purchase for the same Cast Lighting fixture damaged in a lawnmower incident. We have enjoyed Cast Lighting in our landscape for twenty plus years.
Ordering was easy, delivery was more than prompt and installation was easy. We enjoy all of our Cast Lighting fixtures, and are very pleased with Seginus Lighting.