- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The Hadco BL616 is made of die-cast aluminum for long-lasting durability, this Micro Bullet comes with a fully adjustable swivel arm. This bullet is specially designed to direct light with ultimate precision and also has vibration-proof locking teeth. The LED version offers up to 25,000-hour life. BL616 can be conveniently used for both, warm as well as cool LEDs. Casketed, with thermoset powder-coat finish, the bullet enables Housing and Lamping for Non-LED and LED lights. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards, BL616 is 3 inches wide and 5.5 inches long.
Kindly note that the Limited Warranty for LED is offered for three years, while that for Non-LED Bullet is offered for five years.
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Offers up to 25,000 hour life
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Available with warm or cool LEDs
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Thermoset powder coat finish
- Housing for LED: 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box. Die-cast marine grade aluminum alloy. Fully rotatable shroud, gasketed, die-cast marine grade aluminum alloy. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Housing for Non LED: Die-cast marine grade aluminum alloy. Fully rotatable shroud, gasketed, die-cast marine grade aluminium alloy. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box, sold separately. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Lamping for LED: 7W lamp with 25a° or 35a° beam spread, 25,000 hours life. Color temperature (CCT): Warm White (3,000K nominal). No Mercury. Dimmable. Approximately 460 lumens.
- Lamping for Non LED: 50W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass lens.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250a° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Warranty for LED: Three-year limited warranty
- Warranty for Non LED: Five-year limited warranty.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Width: 3 Inch
- Length: 5.5 Inch
- Max. Weight: 1.04 lb
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|