- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
Lamp not included
The IL336 composite inground is a low voltage luminaire that delivers the signature engineering and rugged construction that has made HADCO the leader in landscape lighting. Our patented lamp holder has integral fins to allow the height and angle of the lamp to be adjusted without any mechanical moving parts. Fixture offers 360a° lamp rotation and up to 45a° off vertical aiming adjustability, restricted only by the cutoff of the housing.
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Adjustable height and angle
- Increased design flexibility
- Quick and easy installation
- Rugged construction
- Lampholder contains integral fins
- Height: 8 Inch
- Width: 5.63 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 3.04 lb
- Housing: Single-piece PVC tube. Straight cut end allows flush ground mounting, and an accessory lens guard or rock guard may be ordered separately, but is not required. Angled cut end requires the top 3" installed above ground for maximum vertical spot aiming with shielding being provided on three (3) sides. Patented Lamp Holder - Durable silicone rubber lamp holder has integral fins to allow the height and angle of the lamp to be adjusted without any mechanical moving parts. Fixture offers 360a° lamp rotation and up to 45a° off vertical aiming adjustability, restricted only by the cutoff of the housing.
- Lamping: 50W maximum PAR36 screw terminal lamp. 20W PAR36 lamp is not included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.
- Electrical Assembly: Double screw terminal socket. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations.cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations.Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Warranty: Ten-year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|