Hadco Lighting DB14-LED 120V 9.5W Cast Aluminum Round Top Bollard
Mfg ID #: DB14AA012LE
LED Lamp Included
The DB Series is a line voltage Bollard available in incandescent, CFL, HID and LED sources. This versatile luminaire features a dome roof with die-cast aluminum louvers, and in a variety of heights. Optics include a symmetric, die-cast aluminum louvers with underside painted with highly reflective white powdercoat and a tempered glass globe. The LED sources features a 9.5W Philips LED EnduraLED lamp, LED 4Kv medium base porcelain socket A19. The 2700K warm white delivers 800 lumens and the lamp life is rated at 25,000 hours.
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Tightly sealed protection
- Highly weather-resistant
- Height: 14 Inch
- Width: 6 Inch
- Bolt Circle: 3 Inch
- Base Diameter: 5 Inch
- Anchor Rods (Text Format): Internal (3).38 Inch dia. x 8 Inch long (1 cm x 20cm)
- Housing: 356 HM high-strength, low-copper, proprietary cast aluminum alloy . Dome roof with die-cast aluminum louvers. Easy access to lamp. 5" dia. extruded aluminum with a wall thickness of 0.125". All non-ferrous fasteners prevent corrosion and ensure longer life.
- Electrical Assembly: LED is 2700K warm white, delivers 800 lumens and is dimmable. Lamp life rates at 25,000 hours. 120 volt only. LED and Incandescent have 4kv rated medium base porcelain socket. Nickel-plated screw shell with center contact.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations.cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations.Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Hadco Lighting CUL7 12V Medium Copper Path Light
Hadco Lighting MU5 Medium Mushroom Path Light
Lumiere Lighting 501 MR16 12V Tahoe Mini Bollard