Hadco Lighting DWL1 12V 20W T3 Cast Bronze Mini Beacon
Mfg ID #: DWL1-N
The DWL1 is a low voltage beacon constructed of a single-piece compression molded fiberglass reinforced polyester composite lower housing and die cast brass upper housing. The natural brass is as-cast and tumble polished. Composite is pressure formed, molded-in color. Optical assembly includes a borosilicate glass.
- Superior durability
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Protected against moisture, dust and insects
- Suitable for a variety of applications
|Lamping||20W maximum T3 bi-pin lamp.Lamp is included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.|
|Electrical Assembly||Bi-pin socket type (G4) with 250° C high temperature teflon coated wire leads. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105 C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.|
- Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Type: Halogen
- Housing: Single-piece compression molded fiberglass reinforced polyester composite lower housing. Die cast brass upper housing. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. Two (2) 1/2" conduit inlets at bottom. Note: Watertight connectors and potting compound (by others) must be used to maintain a watertight seal at conduit entry points.
- Height: 8.75 Inch
- Width: 5 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 5.5 lb.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations.cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations.Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Optical Assembly: Frosted borosilicate glass
- Warranty: Life time limited warranty
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Hadco Lighting CUL7 Replacement for Complete Roof Assembly (Only) 31004174T
Hadco Lighting CUL7 12V Medium Copper Path Light
Hadco Lighting MU5 Medium Mushroom Path Light