Hadco RFL1-A 12V Step Light in Black Finish
Mfg ID #: RFL1-A
RFL1 step light is a low voltage for wall applications. The die-cast aluminum faceplate includes a galvanized steel, single gang recessed box with stainless steel fasteners. A frosted tempered glass lens is included and lamping requires a 12W maximum S-8 (93) lamp.
- Durable and lasting construction
- Quick and easy installation
- Fade and abrasion resistant
- Die cast aluminum faceplate with galvanized steel
- Low voltage quick connector included
- Lamp included
|Finish||Thermoset polyester powder coat is electrostatically applied after a five-stage conversion cleaning process and bonded by heat fusion thermosetting. Laboratory tested for superior weatherability and fade resistance in accordance with ASTM B117 specifications.|
|Lamping||12W maximum S-8 (93) lamp. Lamp is included with fixture.|
|Electrical Assembly||Single contact bayonet (S-8). 12 volt fixture is pre-wired with 6-ft. pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.|
- Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Type: Incandescent
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum faceplate with galvanized steel, single gang recessed box with stainless steel fasteners. Gasketing is diecut neoprene.
- Height: 2.81 Inch
- Width: 4.63 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 1.2 lb
- Certifications: Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards. ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations
- Optical Assembly: Frosted tempered glass lens
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.