Hadco RSB2 40W T10 Polycarbonate Step Light 120V
Mfg ID #: RSB2-A-T5-I-E
The Hadco Lighting RSB2 40W T10 is a polycarbonate step light for line voltage applications. It includes an aluminum back box for concrete and brick applications. The optical assembly consists of a UV stabilized, injection molded polycarbonate bubble faceplate reinforced with frosted tempered glass. A symmetric Reflector is precision formed, semi-specular aluminum or highly polished aluminum, which produces a wide symmetric distribution for general area lighting.
- Superior durability
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Protected against moisture, dust and insects
- Suitable for a variety of applications
- Low copper, heavy-duty, cast aluminum housing
- Available in a variety of lighting technologies
- Silicone gasketing
- Lamp not included
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum back box contains less than 0.3% copper to prevent corrosion in concrete or masonry applications. Gasketing is silicone. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. Die-cast aluminum trim ring contains less than 0.3% copper to resist corrosion. Note: Recessed housing contains four (4) 1/2" NPS conduit inlets (two (2) on bottom and one on each side) and internal pull-through wiring compartment. Thermal Protection device is required for installations in drywall, plaster, wood or other non-masonry materials.
- Electrical Assembly: Fixture is pre-wired with 18 AWG black, white, and ground wires.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards. ADA Compliant when used in indoor and outdoor wall applications.
- Optical Assembly: UV stabilized, injection molded polycarbonate bubble faceplate, reinforced with frosted tempered glass, with stainless steel screws. Symmetric reflector is precision formed, semi-specular aluminum or highly polished aluminum, which produces a wide symmetric distribution for general area lighting.
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty.
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.