Hadco RSC2 Generation 2 Aluminum step light 120-277V
Mfg ID #: RSC2-A-K5-D-G2
The RSC2 is a line voltage
120-277V step light perfect for high pedestrian traffic and plant life applications. It is available with a die-cast aluminum and bronze construction with low copper to resist corrosion. The cast bronze louver is natural cast bronze with frosted tempered glass. The die-cast copper-free aluminum louver has a 45° cutoff with frosted tempered glass with silicone gasketing. Available in three colors plus natural bronze. Symmetric Reflector is precision formed with a white reflective coating. The cast louver offers lower light levels with cut-off for lighting stairways or general lighting where shielding of the light source is more important than high light levels.
- Cool external temperatures
- Ability to shield the light source
- Cast aluminum and bronze construction
- Symmetric reflector
- Silicone gasketing
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum back box contains less than 0.3% copper to prevent corrosion in concrete or masonry applications.
- Electrical Assembly: 9.2W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 120-277V. Pre-wired with #18 AWG black, white and ground wire for ease of connection. Also has #18 AWG grey and violet for 0-10V Analog Class 2 dimming, capped off to help prevent cross wiring with line- voltage wires.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed.
- Optical Assembly: Opal UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonate with frosted glass siliconed on inside for durability.
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
SPJ Lighting SPJ-GDG-3L LED Recessed Mini Accent Light