Hadco Lighting 1010 Aluminum 120V Beacon
Mfg ID #: 1010-H
The Hadco 101 series Beacon is available in an all-aluminum, composite and cast bronze housing. It is line voltage luminaire featuring a fully gasketed borosilicate glass refractor lens. Lamping includes incandescent, CFL and HID.
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Removable roof
- Silicone gasketing
- Voltage: 120V
- Lamp Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Wattage: 100W
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum. Removable roof for easy relamping. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. Molded silicone gasket seals glass, top and bottom, and prevents moisture intrusion into the fixture. NOTE: The base has two (2) 1/2" NPT conduit entrances for connection to the power source.
- Height: 9 Inch
- Width: 8 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 6.3 lbs
- Electrical Assembly: Incandescent is medium base porcelain socket with nickel-plated screw shell and center contact. 13W Fluorescent Socket is a GX23/GX23-2. HID is 4kv rated medium base porcelain socket with nickel-plated screw shell and center contact.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Optical Assembly: Clear borosilicate glass refractor lens. Fully gasketed top and bottom.
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Hadco Lighting CUL7 Replacement for Complete Roof Assembly (Only) 31004174T
Hadco Lighting CUL7 12V Medium Copper Path Light
Hadco Lighting MU5 Medium Mushroom Path Light