Hunza Lighting 4W LED TL-4W Tier Lite Pole Mount 12V
Mfg ID #: TL/L-D32-BK
The Tier Lite PURE LED is designed for illuminating medium level foliage. It is mounted on a 700mm pole to provide a soft pool of light suitable for a wide variety of landscape situations.
- Materials: Solid Powdercoated Aluminium, Copper or 316 Stainless Steel
- Ingress Protection: IP56/IP66
- Standards: As/NZS 61046, UL1838, CSA C22.2 No. 250.7
Power Supply Options
Remote (Series) Driver, Integral 12 VAC driver with transformer, Integral 9-36 VDC Driver, Retro 110/240 volt driver
- LED Chip: Cree MTG-2 Plug and Play, field replaceable PCB boards
- LED Output: 510 lumens @ 1050mA
- Lamp Type:LED
- Bulb Max Wattage:4W
- Bulb Included:Included
Other Light SourcesG4 bi-pin 5, 10 or 20 watt, Promus G4JCLED, Fluorescent 110/240V
Hunza Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Hunza normally ship out within 3 - 14 Days and up to 4-6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
HUNZA LIGHTING BLACK LABEL WARRANTY
When you purchase or specify a Hunza luminaire, you get the benefit
of the legendary Hunza reputation for high quality and long life. We
back this up with extended warranty, offering up to 10 years on body
components and 5 years on the integral PURE LEDTM system. Warranty
on plug-in (drop-in) LED lamps is limited to 1 year. When installed and
maintained properly Hunza luminaires will last a lifetime so we keep
serviceability firmly in mind when designing the components and
Hunza Five Year Warranty*
All Hunza aluminium luminaires with a UV stable powder-coat finish
have a five-year replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions
listed below. Integral PURE LEDTM components are limited to 5 year
warranty. Warranty on plug-in (drop-in) LED lamps is limited to 1 year.
Hunza Ten Year Warranty*
All Hunza stainless steel and copper luminaires have a ten-year
replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
Integral PURE LEDTM components are limited to 5 year warranty.
Warranty on plug-in (drop-in) LED lamps is limited to 1 year.
Hunza Lifetime Warranty*
All glass lenses supplied with Hunza luminaires have a lifetime
1. The environment in which the fixture is to be installed must be
considered carefully when selecting the finish. Stainless steel
luminaires are recommended for high-risk environments such as near
salt water. Aluminium luminaires may not be covered by the full
warranty in these situations.
2. Stainless Steel requires regular cleaning with fresh water when installed
in salty environments. (Refer to instructions supplied with luminaire).
3. Hunza underwater fixtures are not be covered by warranty in situations
where there are chemical imbalances in the water.
4. Warranty excludes impact damage (except for glass lenses), incorrect
installation and incorrect re-assembly.
5. Fixtures must be kept properly maintained, including replacement of
gaskets and lenses when necessary.
6. Hunza, at its discretion, may replace components or the complete
7. Hunza warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of products ONLY,
labour charges will not be accepted.
8. Hunza will not be liable for any labour charges for any repair or
replacement of defective drivers. Drivers have their own manufacturer
warranty and any faults will be at the responsibility of the manufacturer.
9. Polycarbonate and acrylic lenses are limited to 5 year warranty.
N.B. Acrylic lenses must NOT be cleaned with any petrochemical
substance, warranty will be void.
10. Warranty excludes halogen lamps and lamp holders, which are
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Lumiere Lighting 650-RD-10W 12V LED Boca Inground 10W Round Spot Uplight - 10W
Lumiere Lighting 501 MR16 12V Tahoe Mini Bollard