- Product Files
- Artemide Warranty
- Artemide Returns
Artemide DEM2042 Demetra Professional 12W LED Dimmable Matte Black Table Light with Inset Pivot
- Delivered Lumens: 869
- Light Output Ratio: 72lm/W
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Led Type: 10W C.O.B.
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life Expectancy: 50000Hrs
- Control Type: Dimmable (On Head) / No Motion Sensor
- Input Voltage: 120-240V
- Driver: Plug-In
- Anti-glare reflector
- Fully adjustable arms and head
- Tiltable and rotatable diffuser
- Bottom of the head's body works as a heat sink for maximum heat dissipation
- Interchangeable plug options accommodate most electrical outlets for global versatility
- Head in die-cast aluminum
- Arm in extruded aluminum
- Lower head diffuser in thermoplastic
- Internal tension springs and external tension control cables in aluminum
- In-set pivot made in die-cast aluminum with matching painted finish
Artemide Limited Warranty:
Artemide warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Artemide will repair, or replace, at its discretion, free of charge, products that are proven to be defective. This warranty does not apply to
damages resulting from accident, alteration, tampering, misuse, negligence or abuse. This warranty does not apply to light bulbs and ballasts which are not products manufactured by Artemide and supplied by Artemide only as a service
to the customer. Outdoor and/or damp location luminaires are not warranted for sauna, steam room, etc. usage.
Ballasts are covered by separate ballast manufacturer’s warranties. Artemide hereby expressly reserves the right to limit or exclude consequential damages under the terms of this warranty (some states do not allow the exclusion
of consequential damages so this might not apply to you). Please refer to www.artemide.net/warranty for all details regarding the Artemide new warranty conditions.
In addition to the return terms posted on our returns and cancellation page:
Artemide: Minimum of 30% restocking fee. All claims must be made within 48 hours.