- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
CBAL1CB WBK Classic Mr-16 Path Light By Cast Lighting (Lamp Not Included)
This rugged solid bronze MR-16 fixture is 20.5a in height, sitting 18a stem providing a directional light that extends above plant materialApplications
Suitable for projecting at any angle in situations where the fixture must extend above plant material. Often used for grazing driveways, fences and retaining walls.Features
- Solid bronze shroud and body
- Solid Eurometal stake
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Extra protection from water intrusion when used in down-lighting applications
- Extra-long shroud for glare control
- Knuckle adjusts to any angle
- Convex lens to prevent mineral build-up
- Pre-wired with 25'#16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- Dimensions and Weight: Stem and Body: 20.5" high x 10.25" wide (when extended at 90° angle); 2.5" diameter shroud
- Stake: 13.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.) Lamp not included.
- Listing:a All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Stem: 18" Heavy Gauge Copper, (unthreaded end to secure in stake with set screw), 0.115" wall thickness.
- Knuckle: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, continuously adjustable, secured with 303 stainless steel Philips Head screw.
- Shroud: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Stake: Solid Eurometal
- O-Rings: Silicone Rubber (double O-Ring under shroud for water protection when facing downwards).
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-16 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring, Aluminum heat reflector.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.