- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
The Cast Lighting CBL5CB is a CAST MR-11 Bullet Light
This rugged copper and solid bronze MR-11 fixture can be stake or canopy mounted.Applications
Suitable for both uplighting and downlighting plant material, structures and architectural features. A wide range of lamp wattages and beam angles; as well as optional lenses and louvers provide maximum design flexibility.Features
- Heavy-gauge copper shroud with solid brass locking ring
- Solid bronze knuckle
- Solid Eurometal stake
- Knuckle adjusts to any angle
- Convex lens to prevent mineral build-up
- Pre-wired with 25' 16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Spider Splice® ready
- Dimensions and Weight: Knuckle and Body: 8" x 1.5" fully extended
- Stake: 6.25"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-11 (35W max.) Lamp not included
- Listing:a All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Knuckle: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, Continuously adjustable, secured with 303 stainless steel Philips Head screw.
- Shroud: Heavy gauge copper
- Locking Ring: Solid brass
- Stake: Solid Eurometal black Coated
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-11 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring. Aluminum heat reflector
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
Click for 10 Reasons To Choose Cast Lighting LEDs
Click for CAST Landscape Lighting Catalog -2020
Click for CAST Lighting Value Proposition for Homeowners
Click for CAST Lighting value-proposition-specifiers
Click for CAST Lighting Why Solid Sand Cast Bronze
Click for Cast Value Proposition for Installers and Designers