- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
The CCH5 Classic Mini China Hat Area/Path Light By Cast Lighting is a CAST Mini China Hat Area/Path Light
This ultra-compact and rugged solid bronze & copper path/area light provides a soft glare free illumination. Especially useful in plant containers such as urns and garden boxes. Fixture can be stake or canopy mounted.a
Both incandescent (CCH5CB) and LED (CCH5LED1) models are available.Applications
Suitable for lighting walkways, planting beds, planters, and niche applicationsFeatures
- Solid bronze hat and vase
- Solid Eurometal stake
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Thick-walled borosilicate glass lamp enclosure
- Pre-wired with 25' #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Stem, Body, and Hat: 13.25" tall x 4" wide
- Stake 6.25"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Listing: conform to UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B conducted and radiated. RoHs.
Lamp Specifications For CCH5CB
- 12V G4 Bi-pin lamp (20W max.)
- Lamp included (10W)
- Hat and Body: Solid Bronze
- Stake: Solid Eurometal
- Stem: Heavy gauge copper (0.05" wall thickness) unthreaded end to secure in stake with set screw (top and bottom), 1/2" NPT (stem bottom).
- Socket Assembly: CCH5CB: High-temperature composite JC/G4 socket rated to 220° C; CCH5LED1: Integrated LED
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox® marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and environmentally sealed with waterproof shrink tubing.
Click for 10 Reasons To Choose Cast Lighting LEDs
Click for CAST Landscape Lighting Catalog -2020
Click for CAST Lighting Value Proposition for Homeowners
Click for CAST Lighting value-proposition-specifiers
Click for CAST Lighting Why Solid Sand Cast Bronze
Click for Cast Value Proposition for Installers and Designers
We have some seaside path lights that rusted out from sea spray, and needed a low light level quality fixture to replace those. These CAST mini-China Hat bronze/copper fixtures are just the right size, and accept low lumen bi-pin LED bulbs. The top part of the fixture is silicone sealed on its bottom, and I've added a 1" O.D. Viton washer at the top for the borosilicate glass tube to bear against. Overall this will keep salt spray/salt mist out and give us a very long life. I'm using a 20We (1.5W) 2700K silicone encased IP67 rated LED bulb, JQ-G4-A02K27, and that is even too bright at 110 lumens. I'll add a copper shroud covering the bottom half of that bulb to reduce the lumens even more. Very happy with this an all of our other CAST fixtures.