- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
The Cast Lighting CNO13CB is a CAST New Orleans Area/Path Light (canopy mount)
This rugged compact solid bronze canopy-mount area light provides a soft glare free illumination. Solid bronze canopy-mount and short stature makes this an ideal fixture for mounting on posts and elevated surfaces. Can be converted to LED by using the CALED2 moduleApplications
Suitable for lighting walkways and other areas when mounted on posts or elevated surfacesFeatures
- Solid bronze hat, vase, and canopy-mount
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Pre-wired with 25'#16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- Dimensions and Weight: Stem, Hat, and, Body: 12" x 8" wide
- Canopy mount: 3" round
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V S8 Wedge Base (35W max.) (not included)
- Listing:a All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Hat and Body: Solid Sand Cast Bronze
- Stem: heavy-duty gauge copper
- Canopy Mount Base: Solid sand-cast bronze
- Internal Reflector: Polished aluminum
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature socket.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
Click for 10 Reasons To Choose Cast Lighting LEDs
Click for CAST Landscape Lighting Catalog -2020
Click for CAST Lighting Value Proposition for Homeowners
Click for CAST Lighting value-proposition-specifiers
Click for CAST Lighting Why Solid Sand Cast Bronze
Click for Cast Value Proposition for Installers and Designers