- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
The Cast Lighting CWW1CB is a CAST Wall Wash Light
This compact rugged solid bronze wall wash features a convex borosilicate lens. The CWW1CB can be converted to LED using the CSWLED2 module.
The LED Wall Wash (CWW1LED2) features an Integrated , replaceable LED module.Applications
Suitable for illuminating walls and other broad area applicationsFeatures
- Solid bronze shroud and body
- Solid Eurometal Stake
- Pre-wired with 25' #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Spider Splice® ready
- Dimensions and Weight: Shroud, Base, & Stem: 7" tall x 4.25" wide
- Stake: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Lamp Specifications for CWW1CB: Lamp: 12V S8 Wedge Base (35W max.) Lamp included (25W)
- LED specifications for CWW1LED2:
- LED Module CSWLED2: 2,758°K Color Temp.
- Input voltage: 10 to 24V, AC or DC
- Power: 4.33 watts, Power Factor: .9 Volt Amps: 4.81
- Lumen output: 147.6 lm
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
- Listing:a All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Shroud: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Stake: Solid Eurometal
- Stem: 4a Heavy duty copper (unthreaded end to secure in stake with set screws.) (0.115a wall thickness)
- Lens: Convex borosilicate with silicon gasket to prevent water intrusion
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature composite S8 socket rated to 220°C.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
Click for 10 Reasons To Choose Cast Lighting LEDs
Click for CAST Landscape Lighting Catalog -2020
Click for CAST Lighting Value Proposition for Homeowners
Click for CAST Lighting value-proposition-specifiers
Click for CAST Lighting Why Solid Sand Cast Bronze
Click for Cast Value Proposition for Installers and Designers