- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The B3 Bullyte family from Hadco is designed for accent lighting. A versatile bullet style, they include a fully adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth, and are available with both conventional and LED technologies.
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Able to direct light exactly where desired
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Injection-molded ULTEM high performance polymer composite
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Available with warm or cool white LEDs
- IP66 rated
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Gasketing is silicone. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. Fully rotatable shroud, gasketed, cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box, sold separately.
- Length: 9.5 Inch
- Width: 5.31 Inch
- Electrical Assembly: 4kv rated medium base porcelain socket. Nickel-plated screw shell with center contact.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass affixed at 10 degree angle for natural cleaning.
- Lamping for Non LED: 100W maximum PAR30/R30 medium base lamp. Lamp is not included. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable. HID PAR30 MH or MV acceptable with remote ballast (not included).
- Lamping for LED: 13W lamp with 25a° beam spread. 25,000 hours life. Color temperature (CCT): warm white (2,700K nominal). No Mercury
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|