- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The housing is constructed of double gasketed, die cast marine-grade alloy aluminum for long life. With vibration-proof serrated teeth along with the base of the housing, it provides a positive lock. A 360 degree fully adjustable swivel arm allows for precise lighting along with an angled lens for self-cleaning. The socket features a retention clip to secure the lamp in place.
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Available with warm or cool LEDs
- Thermoset powdercoat finish
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Color temperature (CCT): warm white (3,000K nominal).
- Optics: FL Flood, NF Narrow Flood
- 25,000 hours lamp life.
- 460 Lumens (Dimmable).
- Housing: Die-cast marine grade aluminium alloy with fully-adjustable swivel arm and vibration proof locking teeth. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box (sold separately). Gasketing is silicone and fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250aa° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. Stainless steel retention clip affixed to socket to securely hold lamp in place.
- Certifications: ETL Listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Mounting: S7 Mounting Stake
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass, affixed at 10aa° angle for natural cleaning
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|