- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The BL711 Mini-Bullyte is an excellent choice for limited space applications. It's all aluminum construction includes a fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Optics include a clear tempered glass lens and requires a 20W T3 or 35W maximum MR11.
- Die-cast marine grade aluminum alloy housing
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Thermoset powdercoat finish
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum. Double gasketed shroud, die-cast aluminum. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake (included) or junction box (sold separately). Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Lamping for LED: Lamp is included with fixture. Philips 12V LED 1.2W Capsule lamp. Up to 88% energy savings when compared to a 10W Capsule halogen lamp. Long lifetime of 15,000 hours (B50,L70). Operating temperature range is between -20C and 35C (ambient). Suitable for use in enclosed luminaires where the case temperature (Tc) remains below Tc MAX.Total Lumens = 105lm Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.
- Lamping for Non LED: 20W maximum T3 bi-pin lamp. 35W maximum MR11 bi-pin lamp. Lamp is not included. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.
- Width: 2 Inch
- Depth: 4.37 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 0.85 lb
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (G4) with 250 C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a°C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Mounting: S7 Mounting Stake
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass lens.
- Warranty for Non LED: Three-year limited warranty
- Warranty for LED: Five-year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|