- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
LED & Stake Included
Philips Hadco FlexScape LED accent luminaire BL9 brings landscape lighting to the next level. Designed for optimal LED performance, it provides the lighting professional with countless low-voltage options. The luminaire's rugged die-cast aluminum housing features low-energy outdoor lighting. A360a° die-cast aluminum, tool-less twist off/on shroud. Teeth to lock aim the knuckle arm for accurate aiming secured by black oxide Phillips-head stainless steel screw and metal locking nut to provide durable mounting of the accent. Convenient beam adjustability makes for easy on-site lighting effect changes. The lockable aiming is well- suited for accenting objects, textures, walls, trees, etc. This all-weather luminaire comes with 100% molded silicone gaskets.
- Ultimate design flexibility
- Ability to change light outputs in the field as needs change
- Ensures lasting durability
- 50,000 hour lifetime
- Timeless modern look complements any landscape
- Zoomable LED optics
- Adjustable light output
- Rugged Construction
- Effective thermal management
- Sleek design
|Electrical||10W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 10-14. Pre-wired with a 3-ft. pigtail for easy hookup to the low voltage supply cable. Driver housed in injected molded case with electronics encapsulated. 12V class 2 driver with integral switch for 4 preset light levels.|
|Optical Systems||Flat glass, low iron tempered clear glass, c-channel gasket slips onto lens without tools or RTV. Zoomable optic / Injection molded acrylic (PMMA) clear, highly polished molded with select surfaces textured. Zoomable lens provides Narrow 15a° to Medium 35a° beam pattern depending on the position, Inter-changeable lens provides Wide 60 flood output.|
|Lamping||Integral LED module|
- Housing: A360a° die-cast aluminum, tool-less twist off/on shroud. Teeth to lock aim the knuckle arm for accurate aiming secured by black oxide Phillips-head stainless steel screw and metal locking nut to provide durable mounting of the accent. A 360a° die-cast aluminum housing for driver with thermal management creates continuity with housing by repeating similar shape. All gaskets are 100% molded silicone
- IP-Rating: IP68 Rating:Dust tight and sealed against direct jets of water
- LED Boards: Single Luxeon M LED
- Certifications: ETL Listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|