- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The housing is constructed of double gasketed, die cast marine-grade alloy aluminum for long life. With vibration-proof serrated teeth along with the base of the housing, it provides a positive lock. A 360 degree fully adjustable swivel arm allows for precise lighting along with an angled lens for self-cleaning.
- Die-cast marine grade aluminum alloy housing
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Available with warm or cool LEDs
- Thermoset powdercoat finish
- Optics: FL Flood, NF Narrow Flood
- Housing: 360 Die-cast marine grade aluminum. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Fully rotatable shroud, double gasketed, die-cast marine grade alloy aluminum. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass affixed at 10a° angle for natural cleaning.
- Lamping For LED: 7W lamp with 25a° or 35a° beam spread, 25,000 hours life. Color temperature (CCT): Warm White (3,000K nominal). No Mercury. Dimmable. Approximately 460 lumens
- Lamping Halogen/LED: 50W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp. Lamp is not included. Covered MR16 lamps are recommended to protect lamp's inner capsule. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.
- Length: 5 Inch
- Width: 2 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 1.2 lb
- Warranty for LED: Five-year limited warranty
- Warranty for Non LED: Three-year limited warranty
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250a° C high temperature teflon coated wire leads. Fixture is pre-wired with 18 AWG black, white, and ground wires. Step-down transformer reduces line voltage to 12 volts. Transformer is potted/encapsulated and features thermal overload protection. Can be used with energy-efficient halogen lamp.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|