- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The CB100 is a composite: low voltage step light suitable for many deck and traffic areas. It's available in both line voltage and low voltage source in a variety of wattages. Construction includes a die-cast aluminum back box with a horizontal louver faceplate made from injection molded RYTONa® composite with frosted tempered glass and stainless steel screws.
- Prolonged component life
- Low copper aluminum construction
- Louvered optical assembly
- Offers thermal protection device option
- Optics: K5 Symmetric Optics
- Height: 3 Inch
- Width: 9 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 3.5 lbs
- Ballast: Fluorescent ballast is electronic
- Electrical Assembly: 4kv rated porcelain mini-can base. Nickel-plated screw shell with center contact.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards. ADA Compliant when used in indoor and outdoor wall applications.
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|