- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
Lamp & Stake Included
Hadco CUL family of path lights are low voltage landscape luminaires offering a distinctive appearance to any outdoor application. The fixtures are hand crafted with a spun solid copper roof with copper stem. Optics includes a reflective white powder coat on underside of roof with frosted tempered glass lens. Sources include standard low voltage lamps and LED that offers 50,000 hours of operating life, has a CCT of 3,000K or 4,000K and a CRI of 80.
- Natural aging color
- Easy hookup to the low voltage supply cable
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Dust tight and sealed against direct jets of water
- Offers 50,000 hour life with LED
- Solid copper housing
- Ships with S7 mounting stake
- Available with conventional and LED technology
- IP67 rated
- Housing: Spun solid copper roof with copper stem. Machined copper threaded adapter for tool-less relamping. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box, sold separately.
- Optical Assembly for Non LED: Frosted tempered glass lens. Reflective white powdercoat on underside of roof.
- Optical Assembly for LED: Reflective white powdercoat on underside of roof. Frosted tempered glass lens.
- Lamping for LED: Philips 12V LED 1.2W Capsule lamp. Up to 88% energy savings when compared to a 10W Capsule halogen lamp. Long lifetime of 15,000 hours (B50,L70). Operating temperature range is between -20C and 35C (ambient). Suitable for use in enclosed luminaires where the case temperature (Tc) remains below Tc MAX. Total Lumens = 105lm Lamp is included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable
- Lamping for Non LED: 20W maximum T3 bi-pin lamp. Lamp is included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (G4) with 250a° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Warranty for LED: 5 year extended warranty
- Warranty for Non LED: Ten-year limited warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Height : 19.12 Inch
- Width: 6 Inch
- Max. Weight: 3.3 lb
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|