- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The DAL1 low voltage deck light features a sleek, round design that compliments any outdoor landscape. Available with both stainless steel (DAL1-SS) and cast aluminum housing, this deck light is designed with durability in mind. Energy saving LED is available to ensure an even light distribution and long life. Five different finish options are available with the aluminum housing. The 12 volt fixture is pre-wired with 6-ft. pigtail for easy installation.
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Offers up to 50,000 hour life with LED
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Completely dust-tight and sealed against direct jets of water
- Quick and easy installation
- Die-cast aluminum or stainless steel construction
- Thermoset powdercoat finish
- Available with warm or cool LEDs
- IP67 rated
- Housing: Body and mounting plate are cast aluminum construction. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Optical Assembly: Frosted, annealed glass lens Reflector is Stamped Hammertone Aluminum
- Lamping for non LED: 10W maximum T3 bi-pin lamp. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable. 10W T3 lamp is included with fixture.
- Lamping for LED: Philips 12V LED 1.2W Capsule lamp. Up to 88% energy savings when compared to a 10W Capsule halogen lamp. Long lifetime of 15,000 hours (B50,L70). Operating temperature range is between -20C and 35C (ambient). Suitable for use in enclosed luminaires where the case temperature (Tc) remains below Tc MAX. Total Lumens = 105lm Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (G4) with 250a° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 volt fixture is pre-wired with 6-ft. pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Installation & Mounting: Two (2) Stainless #8 wood screws (supplied) via key slots.
- Warranty for LED: Five-year limited warranty.
- Warranty for non LED: Three-year limited warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Height : 3.5 Inch
- Width: 3.5 Inch
- Depth: 1.87 Inch
- Max. Weight: 0.30 lb
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|