- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
Hadcos IUL516 is a compact low voltage composite landscape luminaire for inground applications. Lamping sources include 35W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp. Construction includes a one-piece injection molded ULTEMa® High Performance Polymer composite body with a single piece injected lens ring and gasketed lens. Twist-off operation for ease of maintenance.
- ULTEM composite housing
- Color impregnated material finish
- Design flexibility
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Housing: One-piece injection molded ULTEM High Performance Polymer composite. Lens ring is a Single-piece injection molded ULTEM High Performance Polymer with gasketed lens. Twist-off operation for ease of maintenance.
- Height: 4.37 Inch
- Width: 4.12 Inch
- Max. Weight:1.24 lb
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250 C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a°C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Lamping for Non LED: 35W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable. Covered MR16 are recommended to protect lamps inner capsule.
- Lamping for LED: 7W lamp with 25a° or 35a° beam spread, 25,000 hours life. Color temperature (CCT): Warm White (3,000K nominal). No Mercury. Dimmable. Approximately 460 lumens.
- Optical Assembly: Clear convex, tempered glass furnished with silicone O-ring for watertight seal.
- Warranty: Ten-year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|