- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The MU5 path light luminaires feature classic mushroom styling and a graceful appearance making them suitable for most applications. Designed as a spread light, these luminaires produce a uniform light pattern with no objectionable glare. Construction choices include aluminum or Solid brass stem die-cast brass. Available with both conventional and LED technologies.
- Line Voltage 120V
- Lamp is not included. 100W maximum A19 lamp. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Easy maintenance
- Fade and abrasion resistant
- Prevents water leaks
- Quick and easy installation
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Tool-less entry and relamping
- Polyester powder coat finish
- Silicone gasketing
- Hosing: Die-cast aluminum. Stem is extruded aluminum. Roof has dual stainless steel hinge with stainless steel spring-lock for tool-less entry and relamping. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box, sold separately.
- Height: 25 Inch
- Width: 9 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 5.56 lb.
- Optical Assembly: Frosted tempered glass sprinkler shield includes top and bottom silicone gaskets for tight seal. Underside of roof has white reflector, with center ALZAKa© reflector for optimal light distribution.
- Electrical Assembly: 4kv rated porcelain mini-can base. Nickel-plated screw shell with center contact. Fixture is pre-wired with 18 AWG black, white, and ground wires.
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|