- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
Lamp & Stake Included
The MU5 path light luminaires feature classic mushroom styling and a graceful appearance making them suitable for most applications. Designed as a spread light, these luminaires produce a uniform light pattern with no objectionable glare. Construction choices include aluminum or Solid brass stem die-cast brass. Available with both conventional and LED technologies.
- Low Voltage 12V (transformer not included)
- 12V/35W maximum T3 halogen. Lamp is included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Tool-less entry and relamping
- Polyester powder coat finish
- Silicone gasketing
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Easy maintenance
- Fade and abrasion resistant
- Prevents water leaks
- Quick and easy installation
- Height: 25 Inch
- Width: 9 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 5.55 lbs
- Optical Assembly: Spun aluminum reflector with white thermoset powder coat. Frosted tempered glass sprinkler shield includes top and bottom silicone gaskets for tight seal.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (G4) with 250a° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a° C, SPT-1W wire. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
- Certifications:ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|