- Product Files
- Hadco Warranty
- Hadco Return Terms
The RSS2 is a line voltage LED step light perfect for high pedestrian traffic and plant life applications. The RSF2 is available die-cast aluminum faceplate with galvanized steel, single gang recessed box The optical assembly includes clear UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonate with 45 degree. It is available in standard sources including CFL along with high brightness LED sources delivering 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours with cool white CCT (5500K nominal). Available in black and bronze. Symmetric Reflector is specular aluminum formed Reflector. Hadco LED step light line-voltage landscape luminaire has interchangeable LED color temperature between 3K and 4K CCT.This adjustable luminaire also has the ability to switch between 5 preset light outputs.
- Cool external temperatures
- Ability to shield the light source
- Available with conventional and LED technology
- Cast aluminum and bronze construction
- LED Line-voltage landscape luminaire has interchangeable
- Symmetric reflector
- Silicone gasketing
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum back box contains less than 0.3% copper to prevent corrosion in concrete or masonry applications.
- Electrical Assembly: 9.2W (on high setting) Input voltage range (VAC): 120-277V. Pre-wired with #18 AWG black, white and ground wire for ease of connection. Also has #18 AWG grey and violet for 0-10V Analog Class 2 dimming, capped off to help prevent cross wiring with line- voltage wires.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed.
- Optical Assembly: Opal UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonate with frosted glass siliconed on inside for durability.
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
Hadco Lighting Returns And Cancellations:
There is a minimum of 25% restocking fee on any Hadco returns. Made to order items are not returnable. Only the Hadco items below are returnable, all the rest are non-returnable.
|Returnable Hadco Items|