Fast & Easy Quote Request
Select the product options and the quantity and then click the “Request A Quote” button. If you do not see the option you want, note that on the request form. You may include your lighting fixtures list and attach files.
- Product Files
- Hunza Warranty
Hunza Euro Wall Spot
Hunza Lighting Euro Wall Spot is ideal for situations where the luminarie needs to be discreet. The spotlight can be aimed in any direction. This luminarie has a fully adjustable arm allowing 360 degree rotation and 0-90 degree elevation with a built-in glare guard. The Euro Wall Spot has been designed to be mounted on walls and provide directional light for pathways and structural elements of a building.
- Materials : Copper or 316 Stainless Steel
- Ingress Protection : IP66
- Standards : AS/NZS 61046, EN60598, UL 1838, 2108, 1598, CSA C22.2 No. 250.7, 250.0-08, 250.0, CE
Other Light Sources
- Alternative Light Sources : MR11 5, 10 or 20 watt, Promus MR11 LED
Power Supply Options
- Recommended Power Supply : Remote (Series) Driver, Integral 12 VAC driver with transformer, Integral 9-36 VDC Driver, Retro 110/240 volt driver
HUNZA LIGHTING BLACK LABEL WARRANTY
When you purchase or specify a Hunza luminaire, you get the benefit
of the legendary Hunza reputation for high quality and long life. We
back this up with extended warranty, offering up to 10 years on body
components and 5 years on the integral PURE LEDTM system. Warranty
on plug-in (drop-in) LED lamps is limited to 1 year. When installed and
maintained properly Hunza luminaires will last a lifetime so we keep
serviceability firmly in mind when designing the components and
Hunza Five Year Warranty*
All Hunza aluminium luminaires with a UV stable powder-coat finish
have a five-year replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions
listed below. Integral PURE LEDTM components are limited to 5 year
warranty. Warranty on plug-in (drop-in) LED lamps is limited to 1 year.
Hunza Ten Year Warranty*
All Hunza stainless steel and copper luminaires have a ten-year
replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
Integral PURE LEDTM components are limited to 5 year warranty.
Warranty on plug-in (drop-in) LED lamps is limited to 1 year.
Hunza Lifetime Warranty*
All glass lenses supplied with Hunza luminaires have a lifetime
1. The environment in which the fixture is to be installed must be
considered carefully when selecting the finish. Stainless steel
luminaires are recommended for high-risk environments such as near
salt water. Aluminium luminaires may not be covered by the full
warranty in these situations.
2. Stainless Steel requires regular cleaning with fresh water when installed
in salty environments. (Refer to instructions supplied with luminaire).
3. Hunza underwater fixtures are not be covered by warranty in situations
where there are chemical imbalances in the water.
4. Warranty excludes impact damage (except for glass lenses), incorrect
installation and incorrect re-assembly.
5. Fixtures must be kept properly maintained, including replacement of
gaskets and lenses when necessary.
6. Hunza, at its discretion, may replace components or the complete
7. Hunza warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of products ONLY,
labour charges will not be accepted.
8. Hunza will not be liable for any labour charges for any repair or
replacement of defective drivers. Drivers have their own manufacturer
warranty and any faults will be at the responsibility of the manufacturer.
9. Polycarbonate and acrylic lenses are limited to 5 year warranty.
N.B. Acrylic lenses must NOT be cleaned with any petrochemical
substance, warranty will be void.
10. Warranty excludes halogen lamps and lamp holders, which are
For return policy please Go Here