- Product Files
- LSI Finish Charts
LSI Industries High Output Parking Garage HPG
The HPG, with up to 23,000 lumens, is the ideal parking garage solution for higher mounting height and/or higher light level applications. 4 distinct photometric distributions provide the ideal optic for each area of the parking deck including one way and two way drive lanes and entry ways. Pendant versions mount to a 3/4" rigid stem. Surface/Direct mount versions are provided with a hinged 16ga galvanized mounting bracket for ease of installation and maintenance and mounts directly to a horizontal surface or 4" junction box.
Features & Specifications
- Low profile housing with no visible heat sink or exposed hardware.
- Precision die-cast aluminum construction for durability and long life.
- Choice of four high performance distributions: Type 5 Square, Type 5 Concentrated, Type 5 Rectangular and Forward Throw.
- 3 Standard CCTs @ 80 CRI.
- Finished with LSIs DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Integrated Sensors and Controls.
- Meets Buy American Act requirements.
- Standalone Motion/Photocell
- Wireless Motion/Photocell