- Product Files
- LSI Finish Charts
LSI Industries Indoor Standby Emergency Light Inverter ELI
The ELI emergency light inverter is a single-phase, off-line, inverter system designed to function in conjunction with the existing building electrical system to provide backup power protection and distribution for lighting loads in the event of utility power failure.
Features & Specifications
- Housing constructed of heavy gauge steel with a durable white powerdercoat finish
- 120/277VAC at 60Hz input
- 120/277VAC at 60Hz output
- Maintenance Free, Sealed, Lead Calcium Industrial Batteries (24VDC)
- Standard surface mount option uses provided keyhole slots in back of the housing to mount to a wall
- 1 year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- UL 924
- NFPA 101
- NEC - NFPA 70
- Plenum Rated T-Grid model