- Product Files
LuxR Lighting Modux Four RGBW Large Round Integral Driver
All the flange types in the Modux Two & Four range can be specified with Red,Green,Blue,White colour changing LED technology.
There are a number of features that make the LuxR solution unique:
- The DMX dimmer driver can be configured as Remote or Integral.
- There is only one cable required per luminaire, therefore the cable entry can be sealed with the proven LuxR anti-siphon pot and is replaceable.
- The RGBW LED is a compact single die unit and is easily replaceable.
- The specialised optics superimpose each red, green, blue and white flux radiation directly over the top of each other so that no LED offset effects are created.
The luminaire was developed to meet the challenge of delivering high quality practical accent lighting with maximum energy efficiency and a long, maintenance-free life.All LuxR luminaires offer a replaceable LED system using Cree LED chips for maximum performance and long life. This luminaire is extremely tough, durable and waterproof, making it ideal for installation in public spaces, large-scale projects and residential areas.
- Input Integral: 12-28V DC, DMX Data+ , Data- , Data shield
- Cabling Integral: Special hybrid cable comprising of : EIA-485 (aka RS-485) compliant 120 Ohm twisted pair with drain wire in a foil shield. A pair of marine grade tinned 0.75mm^2 DC power conductors. The product is supplied with a 3 metre (9.8 ft) cable.
- Input Remote: 12-32V DC, DMX Data+ , Data- , Data shield
- Cabling Remote: 5 Core Control Cable 22 AWG
- Power consumption: 4.5W per luminaire maximum (4 colours @ 100%)
- Light Engine: Plugin dimmable module equipped with a high power Cree 4x1 watt RGBW LED
- Standards: IP68, LM79, CE, UL, USITT DMX512-A
- Beam [FWHM]: Spot 20°, Medium 34°, Oval 48°x24°
- Glass lens: Frosted, clear