- Product Files
LuxR Lighting Modux Four Spike Spot Light
The Modux Four Spike Spot is a low-voltage dimmable outdoor spot light with a solid metal spike for installing into garden soil. The fully adjustable spot light typically produces 400 lumens.
Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel, copper or powdercoated aluminium, the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for peace of mind. The Cree 4 watt max LED can be easily replaced if required. The optic is also simple to change if you wish to alter the beam width (see specifications).
Hexcell louvre baffle is available.
- Input Current: 700mA
- Forward Voltage: 6Vf
- Power: 4 Watt
- Efficacy: 90 Lm/W - Delivered from the luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours: 2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K
- CRI [3000°K]: Ra 90
- Beam [FWHM]: 26°, 36°, 74°
- Glass lenses: Clear, Frosted
- Standards: IP68, LM79, CE, UL676, UL1598, UL1838, UL2108
- Light Engine: Plug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree XHP-50 LED
- Driver: Remote constant current driver, LuxR Integral 12V AC driver, or 24V DC driver required.