- Product Files
LuxR Lighting Modux Four Squarelight
The Modux Four Squarelight is a low-voltage dimmable outdoor feature light that produces a wash distribution 5 degrees below the flange lip in a narrow decorative band. Can be used to illuminate the wall surface adjacent to the step treads, step treads themselves, above a doorway, or as a path light wayfinder among other applications.
Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel, copper or powdercoated aluminium, the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for peace of mind. The Cree 4 watt max LED can be easily replaced if required. The optic is glass and there is an allowance around the optic to allow for pressure jet washing and flushing.
- Input Current: 700mA
- Forward Voltage: 6Vf
- Power: 4 Watt
- Efficacy: 90 Lm/W - Delivered from luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours: 2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K
- CRI [3000°K]: Ra 90
- Optic: Glass
- Standards: IP68, LM79, CE, UL676, UL1598, UL1838, UL2108
- Light Engine: Plug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree XHP-50 LED
- Driver: Remote constant current driver required, or LuxR Integral 12V AC driver