- Product Files
LuxR Lighting Modux Two Stake Spot Light
The Modux Two Stake Spot is a low-voltage dimmable outdoor spot light with a folded stainless steel spike which is powdercoated black. This product is ideal for installing into garden soil. The fully adjustable spot light typically produces 170 lumens.
Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel, copper or powdercoated aluminium, the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for peace of mind. The Cree 2 watt max LED can be easily replaced if required or substituted for a colour LED. The optic is also simple to change if you wish to alter the beam width (see specifications).
- Input Current: 700mA
- Forward Voltage: 3Vf
- Power: 2 Watt
- Efficacy: 85 Lm/W - Delivered from luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours: 2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K, 5000°K, Red, Green, Blue, Amber
- CRI [3000°K]: Ra 90
- Beam [FWHM]: 26°, 36°, 74°
- Glass lenses: Clear, Frosted, Hexcell louvre baffle
- Standards IP68, LM79, CE, UL676, UL1598, UL1838, UL2108
- Light Engine: Plug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree XPG-3 LED
- Driver: Remote constant current driver, LuxR Integral 12V AC driver, or 24V DC driver required.