- Product Files
LuxR Lighting Modux Two Steplight
The Modux Two Steplight is a low-voltage dimmable outdoor step light that produces a wash distribution 5 degrees below the flange lip, and 10 degrees above. Can be used to illuminate the wall surface adjacent to the step treads, step treads themselves, above a doorway, or as a path light wayfinder among other applications.
Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel, copper or powdercoated aluminium, the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for peace of mind. The Cree 2 watt max LED can be easily replaced if required or substituted for a colour LED. The optic is glass.
- Input Current: 700mA
- Forward Voltage: 3Vf
- Power: 2 Watt
- Efficacy: 85 Lm/W - Delivered from luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours: 2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K, 5000°K, Red, Green, Blue, Amber
- CRI [3000°K]: Ra 90
- Step Beam: -5°, +10°
- Optic: Glass
- Standards: IP68, LM79, CE, UL676, UL1598, UL1838, UL2108
- Light Engine: Plug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree XPG-3 LED
- Driver: Remote constant current driver required, or LuxR Integral 12V AC driver