- Product Files
- SPJ Finishes & Glass
- SPJ Warranty
- SPJ Ship Times
- SPJ Q&A
- SPJ PVD Finishes
SPJ Lighting FB-300DB 300W Direct Burial Transformer
The Forever Bright landscape lighting transformer series. Featuring multiple voltage outputs from 12-15 volts. Stainless steel enclosure is rain-tight with hinged lockable cover and multiple knockouts throughout bottom and sides. Features include removable timer and field installed photocell. All units "plug and go" ready for field install accessories.
- Shown: Stainless Steel
- Electrical Input: 120V, 277V
- Max. Watts: 300 Watts
- Circuit: 1 Circuit
- Stainless steel nema style rain-tight keyhole mount enclosure
- Large wiring voltage tap lugs
- Complete wiring instructions
- 24 hour timer, field installed
- Photocell, field install
- 6 inch outdoor line cord
- Low voltage circuit breaker
- One breaker protecting each output circuit
- ETL 1838
- Lifetime warranty
SPJ Lighting Warranty:
- Lifetime warranty on all brass and copper fixtures.
- Selected Forever Bright LED products are warrantied for an unprecedented (10) ten years.
- guarantee on residential and (10) ten year guarantee on commercial use. The warranty takes effect from original date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- How does the SPJ raw copper look and will it patina over time?
Answer: It starts like a brand new penny then it will Patina.
- Will the SPJ aged brass patina?
Answer: Yes, all of our chemical finishes patina.
- What is the warranty for Powder coating?
Answer: Powder coating only has a 1 year warranty. Powder coating is not recommended for beach environments.
- What is the warrtanty for stainless steel fixtures?
Answer: The warranty is 10 year with proper maintenance. These need to be wiped down at least twice a year with WD40 and a soft cloth.
SPJ Lighting, Inc. is offering new state of the art PVD finishes (physical vapor deposition) which is a manufacturing process that creates a very durable finish that looks like highly polished Chrome or Satin Nickel. Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a process that produces a metal vapor which is deposited on electrically conductive materials. The result is a thin, highly adhered, pure metal or alloy coating. The process is carried out in a vacuum chamber, at high vacuum, using a cathodic arc source. PVD finish is commonly used for bathroom fixtures, exterior door knobs and other hardware that needs to be highly weather resistant, which is why it works perfectly for landscape lighting. Salt resistant, scratch resistant, and-water resistant keeps the PVD finish looking new for many years and is guaranteed not to patina in any outdoor environment.