- Product Files
- Cast Value Info.
- Cast Warranty
The Cast Lighting CMU1CB is a CAST Small Mushroom Area/Path Light
This rugged solid bronze & copper path/area light provides a soft glare free illumination. LED conversion is achieved with the CALED2 module.Applications
Suitable for lighting walkways, planting beds, and other areas.Features
- Easily converted to LED by adding the CALED2 Module
- Solid bronze hat, vase
- Solid black-coated Eurometal stake
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Pre-wired with 25'#16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Stem, Body, and Hat: 22" x 5.5" wide
- Stake: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V S8 Wedge Base (35W max.) (not included).
- Listing:a All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Hat and Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Stake: Solid black-coated Eurometal
- Stem: Heavy duty copper (unthreaded end to secure in stake with set screw) (0.115a wall thickness)
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature composite S8 socket rated to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Hats Packed 3/box
- Stem assemblies (CSAA) 3/box.