Hadco BUL1 12V Composite Small Ultem Bullet
Mfg ID #: BUL1-ASS7
The B1 Bullyte family from Hadco is designed for accent lighting. A versatile bullet style, the B1 is available in cast aluminum, composite and handsome die cast brass. Brass finish available as Natural and Oiled Brass, both of which will age over time. All include a fully adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Optics provided with optional shrouds only.
- Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Thermoset powdercoat finish
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Able to direct light with ultimate precision
- Provides added corrosion resistance`
- Quick and easy installation
- Housing: One-piece injection molded ULTEM® High Performance Polymer composite. Fully-adjustable swivel arm with vibration-proof locking teeth. Fully rotatable shroud, gasketed, ULTEM® High Performance Polymer composite. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel. 1/2" NPS male threads to screw onto accessory mounting stake or junction box, sold separately
- Length: 8 Inch
- Width: 3 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 1.45 lb
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250° C high temperature teflon coated wire leads. The wires are permanently fused to the clip. Stainless Steel lamp clip is designed to prevent arching of bi-pin and also acts as a heat sync to keep heat away from the socket. Electrical internal connectors are stainless steel 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Certifications: ETL listed to U.S. safety standards for wet locations. cETL listed to Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Optical Assembly: Clear tempered glass lens.
- Warranty: Ten-year limited warranty
Hadco Lighting Normal Lead time to ship:
Philips/Hadco normally ship out within 2 - 14 Days and up to 6 weeks for special made to order items.
For urgent orders please consult with us to confirm inventory.
|Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) warrants to the original|
purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the Signify branded outdoor professional
luminaires identified on Schedule 1 (“Products”) will be free from
defects in material and workmanship which cause the Product to fail
to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set
forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product
(“Specifications”) for the applicable period and subject to the additional
terms and conditions set forth on Schedule 1 from the date of purchase
(as set forth in the applicable invoice) (“Warranty Period”).
|Product Line||LED||Non-LED||Special Conditions|
|Hadco Landscape and|
|5 Years||3 Years||Landscape Products: Warranty Period for all grade mounted composite luminaires, copper|
luminaires and transformers is 10 years. Lifetime warranty offered on the finish for all cast
bronze and stainless steel housing.
Residential Products: Lifetime warranty offered on the finish to all original Purchasers on
residential lighting fixtures and posts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Hadco CUL7 12V Medium Copper Path Light
Hadco MU5 Medium Mushroom Path Light